<body>
ham ham❀


adopt your own virtual pet!

time❀


family❀

BB
Hua
Jessica
Jonathon
Kenny Pua
Pang Yao
Rosamund

friends❀

Ben
Cat
Car
Celeste
Ceyi
Cheryl
Elf
Happy Mama
Hui Ching
Jeff (Hee Chuah)
Jamie
Jia Hui
Ken Boy
Lydia
KB
Lee Hua
Mama Yu
Nur'Ain
Hans
Rosy
Summer JiaYi
Syahirah
Teresa
Teresa
Xiu Bin
?? (Ying Chia)
Zhaopei
Zhi Rong

celebs❀

Bryan Wong
Dasmond Koh
Felicia Chin
Pei Fen (9.33fm DJ)
So Simple
Joanne Peh
stickgal
WuZun
Tang Yuzhe
DaDong

project❀

project
ceyi's dcm project

others❀

Cat's Online store-Dolly Seduction
A touch of Blusher
Winkiepinkie
Vincheesetage



❤MoO KoL❤


Friday, July 1, 2011
relationship


At first, I read it n come across the news in her own blog. I was shocked! After that, i read in Ceyi's blog tat she left Guy S for Guy K.
5yrs is really a very long time. they even say will engage first after Guy S complete NS.
hmmm.. i know i shouldnt comment much as I dunno the whole story.

Jus hope that it will not be a wrong decision to make. Wish you all the best.


4:46:00 PM